Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Hi all!

As I start a fresh new year it reminds me of the first day of school. Fresh notebooks, pens, pencils and new covers on text books. I was one of those kids that loved school and always felt that each September was the beginning of a new chapter.

January, 2012 is a fresh new chapter filled with blank pages. We can write our days to be anything we want them to be. For me personally, I will try to pace myself and not get crazy busy. I will try to stay in the moment and not take stuff to serious. I will try to be grateful and not complain. I will try to keep my crazy sense of humor with me at all times.

May we all keep a fresh perspective (in the big picture of our mother earth) of how easy we have it and may we celebrate life each day. Remember, "sweateth not the small stuff", and most of it is small stuff.

Luv U All ~
Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment