Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012

Hi all,

It has been 3 weeks since my last chemo!!! I am feeling sooooooooooo much better!!!! It is pretty amazing. Dr. Hudhud (my oncologist) and his nurse, Lisa, said that 4-6 weeks after the last chemo I would "be back" to my normal self. Whatever that is! I have gotten used to my "new" normal. Being extremely exhausted all the time.

But, I have to say... I am feeling so much better... I am getting a glimmer of the old Judy. And if you all thought I was perky before? Get ready because I am soooooooooo grateful to be DONE with chemo that I will be even more perky. This feels so fantasticly good.

I will get a CT scan in February. And each month I will have bloodwork done. The bloodwork includes measuring the CA125 level. CA125 is the test for ovarian cancer. The good range is between 0 and 30. Pre surgery in June my level was 984. Post surgery it was 44. NOW... it is 16!!! Woo! hoo! Can I get an AMEN!

So please have a wonderful Christmas, celebrate the birth of our Christ, the Prince of Peace.

Merry, merry Christmas and pray for healthy days ahead for ALL of us,

Luv & hugs,
Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment