Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone has a great Halloween. I am getting ready for round 5 of chemo, Thursday 11/3. Please keep me in your prayers. I have not recovered from round 4. I am getting through this by focusing on the fact that my last round of chemo is on December 1st!! The nurses and my oncologist have promised that I will bounce back quickly once chemo is complete.

On the positive side... I am able to be home every day when Matt gets home from school! This is the silver lining. I am home with my favorite teenager. Anddddd.... Matt will get his drivers permit on December 7th and I know I will be in demand!! He won't be able to drive without me in the car!! Woo! Hoo!

Luv U all and miss U,
Jude

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Thinking about you. Quality time in the car with a teenage driver! Can't wait for January. You will have plenty of stories by then! Love ya, gay

    ReplyDelete